- Why do you charge for content?
We put out most of our content for free, and all of it is eventually published for free, too. For our brand new content, however, we ask for a small financial contribution to help support our future productions. We are committed to researching and documenting the truth, and it is an expensive endeavor.
- Why don't you use a platform like Vimeo for paid VoD content?
We used to, but we were banned from Vimeo without warning or possibility to appeal. This has given us the opportunity to now implement our own self-hosted VoD/paywall system based on Wordpress, Woocommerce and Peertube, which we find to be working better anyway.
- How does your VoD system work?
It is very easy. Click on "Discover our platform", and select your preferred product. Then add to cart, and proceed with payment. An account on our platform will be automatically created for you: login and password are sent to the email address you provided. You are also automatically logged in after the purchase. Go back to the product page, or view your purchases through the Account page, and your VoD content is there.
- Where do I watch the film (VOD product) after I purchased it?
You can visit the same VOD product link and find the film under the description.
1. Go to "Account" on the menu
2. Click on "Orders" or "Purchased Products"
3. Click on "VIEW" on the film you want to watch
4. You will find the film under the description
- Do I need to create an account?
You can if you want, but you don't need to. An account will be created automatically for you when you purchase any of our products, and your login/password will be sent by email. This is to ensure that you can access your Account page at any time, even if your session expires or if you change browsers.
- What if I already have an account?
If you already purchased a product with us, or if you created an account before through the Account option, then great! Login either before making your next purchase, or directly on the Checkout page. If you don't, that's OK too, you'll simply get a new account (you can't reuse the same email address, however).
- Why are the videos not playing or stop playing in the middle?
We recommend using Chrome browser to watch our content. If the error continues to happen, please contact us.
- How do I add the subtitles?
Go to video settings (gear icon), select "Subtitles/CC" and click on the subtitles you would like to add.